Bloom Engineering Manufactured Accessories
Additional combustion equipment is available including orifice plates, orifice valves, high temperature regenerative system butterfly valves, pilots, and spark igniters.
Burner Repair and Replacement Parts
Spare and replacement parts are available for all industrial burners and combustion systems supplied by Bloom Engineering. To ensure burner performance is maintained, use only genuine Bloom Engineering parts that are manufactured to original dimensions and tolerances.
Repair and Rebuilds for Burners and Valves
Get the same quality product at half the cost by utilizing Bloom Engineering’s Repair & Rebuild Program.
Furnace performance suffers from burners that are extensively damaged by splashing hot metal, extended wear, or accidental impact from mobile equipment. Burners can often be remanufactured to original standards.
Customers that use our Repair and Rebuild Program, on average, save more than 50% on the price of a new burner or valve!
Our program can reduce lead times and get you up and running faster. It will also ensure peak performance, giving you the melt rate and heat transfer your process needs to compete in today’s market.
Several indicating factors include:
- Poor flame appearance
- Diminishing product quality
- Adverse emissions performance
- Difficulty with burner ignition
- Burners / valves have not been repaired or replaced for more than three years
- Visible damage to internal burner refractory parts
Nearly any Bloom Engineering manufactured part is available for this repair program depending on the extent of wear. Examples of parts include complete burner assemblies, regenerative burner cooling air nozzles, radiant tube burners, and refractory baffles. The refractory baffle, for instance, is an integral part of the burner operation. Blocked or damaged combustion air and gas openings in the refractory are detrimental to optimal burner performance. Bloom Engineering shop repairs also may include entire assemblies where the burner is only one part.
Furnace performance suffers from burners that are extensively damaged by splashing hot metal, extended wear, or accidental impact from mobile equipment. The burners can often be remanufactured to original standards at considerable savings to the customer compared to replacement of the burners. Customers that use this Repair/ Rebuild Program, on average, save more than 50% on the price of a new burner or valve!
It may be desirable for a customer to improve performance and emissions on an existing furnace. Retrofitting new technology into existing burners either in our shop or at the furnace frequently minimizes both cost and production disruption while resulting in lower NOx, better flame and heat transfer characteristics or higher air preheats.
Bloom Engineering can convert nearly all types of burners to baffle burners using custom designed conversion kits depending on customer requirements.
- Contact Bloom
- Email Lyndsey Kramer, email@example.com
- Provide item type, Part #, or original order # (if available), and quantity of return for inspection in your email.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number will be provided to you.
- Return Product
- Have materials returned prepaid to:
Bloom Engineering Company, Inc
5460 Horning Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Attn: Lyndsey Kramer
MK: RMA _________ (See #1)
NOTE: To ensure the safety of our material handler, please be sure items are securely packaged on a pallet using metal bands. Any products unable to be safely unloaded will be returned to sender. All valves must be cleaned of debris before shipment.
- Bloom Inspection
- Once the parts are received, a shop inspection will be scheduled.
- An estimate/proposal will be prepared on the basis of shop inspection.
- The allotted time for completion of inspection and estimate is between 2-4 weeks upon receipt of product.
- Estimate/Proposal Generated
- Estimate/Proposal to be generated advising price and delivery for the Repair/Rebuild.
- The NEW burner or valve price is also given in comparison to the Repair/Rebuild price.
- Bloom will proceed with Repair/Rebuild based on customer's approval by confirming change order or purchase order.
Contact A Bloom Engineering Team Member Today To Discuss Your Aftermarket Equipment Needs.